Back to Previous Page
Asset Purchasers and InvestorsPrint PDF
Asset purchasers and outside investors often provide the fresh capital required to fund a plan of reorganization. Members of the firm have frequently represented such parties, including those in the following cases:
- Bankruptcy for Fun and Profit: Claims Trading and 363 Sales
- Recent Developments Regarding Section 363 Bankruptcy Sales and Orders
- Hot Topics Related to Use & Disposition of Property: Efficient Exits From Bankruptcy, Credit Bidding in Light of RadLAX, and ABA Model Bankruptcy APA
- Diamonds in the Rough: Buying and Selling Distressed Assets
- Distressed Buy-Outs: Finding Hidden Value, Preventing Surprises, and Winning!
- 363: Bankruptcy Code Provision or New Ferrari Model?
- How to Buy a Distressed Business