In addition to debtor-in-possession financing in the context of chapter 11 cases, the firm has represented both lenders and borrowers in connection with out-of-court secured financing. Recently, the firm acted as borrower's counsel in connection with an out-of-court restructuring of the mezzanine debt of the operator of a national chain of occupational healthcare clinics, and subsequently assisted the borrower in connection with refinancing the restructured indebtedness by a well-known investment fund, achieving major interest cost savings.
- Bankruptcy Law 360, November 2014
- Court Invalidates Prohibition on Bankruptcy Filing in LLC Operating Agreement as Unenforceable Lender PloyPSZJ Bulletin No. 16, May 2014
- PSZJ Bulletin No. 15, February 2014
- Bad Boys Ain't What They Used to Be: Surprises for CMBS Guarantors and Other Developments in Real Estate Restructurings2012 Midwest Regional Bankruptcy SeminarCincinnati, August 17, 2012
- Los Angeles, November 18, 2010