The firm also has experience in the area of discrimination lawsuits from both the plaintiff and defense sides, and we have handled a number of ERISA issues in various litigation matters. We have successfully defended companies in race discrimination lawsuits and defended individuals and companies against claims of sexual harassment.
We have significant experience defending employers in Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification (WARN) and advising them on the intersection of the WARN Act and bankruptcy.
Employment litigation subpractice areas:
- Employer counseling
- Employment litigation
- Sexual harassment training
- Wage & hour claims
- Worker Adjustment and Training Notification Act (WARN)
- Delaware Bankruptcy Court Indicates That Directors and Officers of an Insolvent Company May Be Liable for Breaches of Fiduciary Duty for Failing to Provide Timely WARN Act NoticeJanuary 7, 2016
- PSZJ Bulletin No. 14, June 2013
- Pachulski Bulletin No. 11, December 2012
- Pachulski Bulletin #11, December 2012
- Corporate Governance 2013: Today’s Best Practices and Practical Advice for Private CompaniesSan Francisco, May 16, 2013